Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

'Moomin' Blanket Square

I've had a bit of a break from the Boyfriend Blanket, whilst I busy myself with other secret plans and clever tricks...

However, I've just finished (or Finnish-ed?) the latest square - my version of Moomintroll!  I've loved the Moomins ever since I was a little girl.  A few weeks ago I was trying to explain to The Boyfriend exactly what the Moomins were (I have their pictures on my travel bag, which he was looking at).  One thing led to another, and very soon afterwards we found ourselves with tickets to Helsinki, to visit the Land Of The Moomins in person!



So this square is in honour of our upcoming Finland trip.  Other Moomin fans, please feel free to use the pattern for your own (non profit) use, as long as it is good, noble, and in the spirit of the residents of Moomin Valley!




1 comment:

  1. Yea for moomins! Thank you so much for this square.

    ReplyDelete