Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Squirrel!

This is the first square I finished for my 'Boyfriend Blanket'.


I showed him 'Up' for the first time early on in our relationship, and squirrels have become a bit of a running joke ever since then.



We've got into the habit of sending each other squirrel-related bits and pieces as presents.  I recently made him an 'I Love You' squirrel card...  Just because...  (I'm soppy when I'm in love, OK?  ;)  Moving swiftly on...)



I found the design for this knitted square on Ravelry - it's available from a lovely lady called Elisabeth Marino, who's posted the free pattern on her 'Knitting With Karma' blog.  Her example on Ravelry was a one colour dishcloth, but I did it in two colours as an intarsia piece.

It's knitted in Hayfield Bonus Chunky 841 (Claret), and a grey which I have very annoyingly lost the label for!

No comments:

Post a Comment