Pages

Thursday 4 February 2016

No business like Wren business

OfCatsandWren Designs is now open for business!

Bad news:  Shoulder has put me back out of full time work for the time being...

Good news:  Trying to find a silver lining in the situation, I now have more time to devote to creative projects, and those projects are a great distraction from pain issues.

So, business time!  I've started off by writing up some of my knitting patterns and making them available for download.  Click here to take a look!   I've included a mix of gorgeous grown up accessories, adorable baby clothes and sweet extras for children.  They're also available to purchase here, via LoveKnitting.com

Finally, there's also a Facebook page for the business, for sneak peeks and breaking news! (Because it's all go in the world of knitting design...)

Check out the patterns and see what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment